martes, 24 de septiembre de 2013

Mish Mash Challenge - Blue.

Hao!

I hope everyone is at his best! For my part, I am starting to conclude I have behaved very badly recently because Karma's currently kicking my butt... Today was a local holiday and so I had the day off. I had planned to do a crazy manicure on Saturday and wanted to keep it until tonight (nnnnnaughty!) therefore defying the Firm's dress code on Monday. Risky mode ON, huh? Well, this hell's invention called Blackberry beeped on Sunday morning and informed me that I would be attending a meeting with one of our international clients... on Monday. So the mani I am showing you today lasted me exactly two hours and had to be removed to make place for some super cool BORING WORK-SAFE nails [I can't stress the irony enough on this one]. Aha, that's my luck.

So for today's theme, Blue, please welcome my most ephemereal manicure:
I will be recreating this sometime soon for sure. It. Is. Stunning. And excuse me for saying so myself, but I think I am entitled to after having worked on Sunday and on the local holiday. There, off my chest! 

If you're wondering what it is, here's for you: the dark navy blue is Sinful Colors Cold Leather [thanks again, Lisa. Those Sinfuls are amazing!] and the gradient was done with a makeup sponge and OPI Swimsuit... Nailed it! The whole thing was mattified with an unbranded top coat from when Mathusalem was still alive, probably.

Off I go. Take care & be bad if you can... There's a saying here that goes like this: Good girls go to heaven and bad girls go everywhere. Hell YES!

M.

23 comentarios:

  1. Wow-zers!! That is gorgeous! The lighter blue makes it look like it's glowing! So sad that you only got to wear it for a little while though.

    ~ Yun

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm sure that meeting would have gone even better WITH that gorgeous mani!!
    I never understood that part of dress codes...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Karma can be a pain haha :(( lovely mani xx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This is such a lovely blue! And I love the finish :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow preciosa se queda corta!!! tiene mucha profundidad y los azules que has elegido son maravillosos, que pena que tengas que habertela quitado para la ofi :(

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Stunning, stunning, stunning! Oh it sucks big time that you had to be all work appropriate. At least you have these beautiful photos to look back on. And I love how you mattified this mani. Can you believe I do not own a matte top coat?! I must rectify this situation asap!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. It's totally fine to say how stunning this is yourself because it simply is! *_*
    I really love this one and usually I'm not too much into matte finishes but this combo with the glitter makes it so incredible. Too bad it lastet only for 2 hours... Btw what kind of holiday was it? :D

    ResponderEliminar
  8. This is gorgeous! I need to check out those Sinfuls...

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Ha! Love that quote :) And this mani...pretty, pretty!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Stunning!! Love the matte blue and the sparkle!!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I really liked your nail shape, original! And the color is beautiful!
    If you want we can follow each other!

    www.veraanda.blogspot.ru

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Woah this is so pretty! Matt makes everything look more chic ;D

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Oh my! This is stunningI can't stop looking at it!! LOL :)

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Yummmmm!!! Love this mani!!! Not love work on Sun day :-/
    Not too much to go is it??

    ResponderEliminar
  15. You always make me smile from beginning to end Matilde!
    I love your mani and the polishes you picked, the colours and effect are amazing!
    New logo or had I never noticed it?

    ResponderEliminar
  16. I definitely agree with you, this manicure is stunning! I will immediately pin in in my inspiration board. ^_^

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Wow, this is stunning beyond words! So sad it only lasted two hours! What a pity! You paired them really well, I almost thought it was a single polish! Matte was the way to go for this one! ♥.♥

    ResponderEliminar
  18. This looks amazing matte! It looks like it is glowing!

    ResponderEliminar
  19. satta kingYour chiropractor should explain the treatment plan he will be performing before beginning any manipulation.

    ResponderEliminar

Hi there :) Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I really value and appreciate it! I hope you enjoyed your walk through my blog, take care!